Friday 31st May 2019, Estonia
CHAINCREATOR, an Estonian based cryptocurrency and blockchain company offering an A-Z solution to problems within the industry, are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of their trading competition offering 1 Bitcoin as the first prize!
CHAINCREATOR aspire to reward the continued support from their trading community. It is for this reason that you are invited to sign up to a free trading account on CHAINCREATOR Exchange where, from the 1st June 2019 until the 1st July 2019, CHAINCREATOR traders will compete to make the largest amount of trade volume in order to win the first prize of one BITCOIN!
1st Place - 1 BTC
2nd Place - 50,000 xDAC - xdac.co
3rd Place - 40,000 1UP - uptrennd.com
4th Place - 20,000 HBRS - hubrisone.com
5th Place - 10,000 HDP - hedpay.com
How to enter into the CHAINCREATOR Trading competition:
1 - Sign up for a FREE account on chaincreator.exchange
2 - Begin trading
3 - The trader with the highest amount of trading volume between 1st June 2019 and 1st July 2019 will win 1 Bitcoin!
The Rules of the CHAINCREATOR Trading competition:
- Traders with the highest trading volume amount between the 1st June 2019 and the 1st July 2019 will win!
- In addition to the impressive first prize of 1 BTC there are more prizes to be won.
- The rewards will be sent directly to the accounts of the winning traders.
- The competition will run for a maximum of 30 days commencing June 1st 2019 and concluding on July 1st 2019.
- The top 5 traders with the highest trading volume will win prizes.
- The winning traders will be announced once the competition has ended.
- ALL prizes will be distributed to the winners the day after the competition has ended.
- We are entitled to DISQUALIFY any users from claiming their reward should we detect their involvement with cheating or other such activities during the competition.
- We reserve the right of final explanation in regards to all rules and regulations for this competition and its content.
- All users must have at least 0.010 BTC or 0.35 ETH trading volume to be eligible.
Terms and conditions:
The trading contest will be validated when a total trade volume of 5m is reached.
Facebook: @ChaincreatorExchange // @ChainCreator
CHAINCREATOR Press and Media Inquiries
Mr. Peter Sherif
All statements within, other than statements of historical fact, are to be considered forward-looking. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as "expects", "will", "anticipates", "estimates", "believes", or by statements indicating certain actions "may", "could", "should" or "might" occur.Information contained herein contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be "forward looking statements". Although CHAINCREATOR believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include market prices, changes in regulations, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. There can be no assurances that such statements will prove accurate and, therefore, readers are advised to rely on their own evaluation of such uncertainties. We do not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements except as required under the applicable laws.